In-Out Licensing Screening
In highly competitive business environment, medical device companies are expanding their market share by exploring option for In-Out licensing screening program.
R&D expenses and cost to take molecule to market have risen significantly, so it is difficult to achieve competitive edge. In this scenario companies achieve sustainable growth by strategic business development.
• What are the best strategies in developing an effective licensing deal?
• What is the strategic fit company? How to identify it?
• What is the right value of identified medical device for In-Out licensing?
• What can be done to optimize licensing deal values through collaborative evaluation?
• What lessons can be drown from the key successful deals and deal makers of past years?
• Is there any intellectual property infringement issues related to identified assets?
MRA Group Licensing screening team is comprised of professionals that are specifically dedicated to helping our client develop a pro-active approach to licensing deal. Upon project initiation, we can design a method, execute and deliver results in time bound manner.
How We Help?
• Exploit In-Out licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps
• Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products
Evaluate major deal performing segments for business development
• Provide the insight of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the medical device industry
• Assessment of the policies and control procedures used to monitor alliances along with recommended improvements
• Information Reconnaissance:
1. Gathering information about targeted therapy area
2. Therapeutic market information
3. Providing detailed information about current competitive market scenario and latent demand
• Portfolio and IP Analysis:
1. Competitive landscape dashboard development
2. Targeted companies performance and capabilities
3. Evaluation of Intellectual Property
• Device Valuation
1. Qualitative/Quantitative value of medical device technology
2. Establish negotiation strategy with the target company
3. Valuation of technology by considering amount of expenditure and investment made
• Client will be equipped with a detailed technical understanding as well as an insight of the commercial aspect of the deal to avoid any unanticipated results at a later stage
• The strength and weakness highlighted from our team of expert researcher will help client to take more informed decision for business development
• Client will get deal structure made with commercial aspect and a sound technological and legal stance