Key messaging conveys the focus of a promotional medical device to its target consumer. Promotional devices are cataloged by key subject matter such as technology, safety, patient access, infrastructure and administration
Device messaging focus analysis helps you to identify differentiation opportunities in messaging. A new market entrant might stand out by focusing on patient access if the competition is focusing on technology, efficacy and safety.
• Which message the physician considered to be the core for the product?
• Was the conveyed message important, believable, relevant and motivating?
• Whether the key message compelled customers to procure/recommend by device/product?
• How well is brand message resonating with physicians?
• How effective are sales representatives in presenting product benefits, asking for the business, and, ultimately, influencing the procurement and purchase behavior?
By mixing the attributes and observing the responses, MRA Group can show which attributes are statistically preferred and likely to have the most impact on product choice. All this can be used to develop product profiles and estimate market share, revenue potential and profitability.
How We Help:
• We assess the marketplace to provide a relative competitive comparison of your product
• Evaluate the strength of our clients devices in terms of name recognition, perception of quality, brand values and price premium
• We evaluate consumer response to a product idea prior to the introduction of a product to the market
• MRA Group identifies best strategy to attract the largest number of consumers
• We quantify customer knowledge, perceptions, intentions and behavior in relationship to your company or product
• Leave Behind Literature (LBL) Analysis: Every medical device company employs sales and marketing personnel for promoting their product/brand to physicians. All product/brand are promoted with “A Key Message” which creates a product/brand impact among the physicians. Our LBL analysis encompasses detailed understanding of all key messages used by marketing and sales personnel across the therapeutic segment in order to understand the promotional strategy and physician’s perception of each and every product/device.
• Message Testing:Message Testing is analyzed based on the following dimensions:
1. Message Delivery Analysis – Physicians: Medical Device companies deliver different messages to different specialty of physician’s who are using the same device among their patients. We analyze these key messages in order to provide detailed understanding of the impact on prescribing/procurement and recommendation behavior of physicians.
2. Message Delivery Analysis – Indications: Some devices can be used across multiple indications and so for each target indication, medical device companies deliver different messages. Our analysis incorporates detailed insights of the key messages delivered by marketing and sales team to the physicians and their impact analysis on the prescribing /usage behavior.
• Enable client to understand the key message which triggers the target physicians to utilize/recommend a particular device.
• Help client to analyze, revise and interpret LBLs to gain sales and market share