One of the most important points in the market competition is to equip with deep knowledge of competitors,what they are doing, which creates the base for optimizing strategy.
The right information at the right time in the right direction about the competitive landscape is critical to help identify cost-effective measures and make the best decisions for the future entry of devices.
• Who are the competitors?
• How many products will come in the market for particular treatment/diagnostic area and when?
• What are the potential chances for each device to come into the market?
• How many of them are already in the market for other conditions?
MRA Group examines likelihood of success in the pipeline which can be followed by SWOT Analysis for each device.
How We Help?
• We identify key devices in a particular treatment/diagnostic area to develop the landscape scene for a particular time frame
• We provide key insights from KOLs and clinical trial results prospective to help clients to get detailed competitive scenario
• Competitive Analysis Grid: This grid shows in summary form exactly what’s happening and the expected scene in near future. Competitor Analysis Grid includes the following dimensions:
1. Competitors information
2. Competitors’ products in market and their market shares
3. Past and present strategies
4. Competitor strength and weakness
5. Potential threats from competitors
6. Potential opportunities available to clients
• Competitive Feature Analysis: We review unique features of competitor’s product offerings and analyze the impact of those features. Competitive Features Analysis is analyzed by the following dimensions:
1. Technology assessment
2. Product feature and characteristics
3. Research and Development Activities
4. Therapeutic Indications
5. Dosage form
6. Qualitative as well as Quantitative composition
7. Product geographical presence
• The results can be used to improve the existingbench mark and integrate best practices
• Help client to evaluate new or potential competitors, identify strategic alliances for growth prospective