Achieving brand success demands a thorough knowledge about the key stakeholders and influencers, their needs and objectives, knowledge of funding flows and how they work in a particular indication and advanced understanding of the highly possible scenarios and hurdles you may encounter.
Customer satisfaction and behavioral studies are undertaken to provide companies with strategically relevant insights on needs and attitudes, and how these factors are linked to brand selection.
• How to achieve strong brand image and which attributes need improvement in the particular indication?
• How KOL’s can impact brand image and how to track their response?
• How is my brand performing against competitors and what is the perception about brand?
• What is the valuation of brand and improvement needed for effective brand planning?
• Will expanding range of marketing channel and programs help to enhance brand image?
How We Help?
• We analyze brand for success and build strategy that helps for positioning and building effective brand value.
• We keep track of perception and experience of end user and KOL’s and measure the correlation with sales record
• We map future brand action by identifying threats and growth potential
MRA Group helps manage each component of your portfolio which is essential for enhancing the overall perception and competitive performance of your brand.
• Segment, Targeting and Positioning (STP) Analysis: To be competitive, brands must be distinctive. They must possess defining characteristics that are perceived by customers to be unique, attractive and relevant to their needs. These characteristics may be functional based on product attributes and performance, or emotional -– based on perceived benefits or pleasure which flow from the brand experience. The most successful brands occupy positions in the minds of their customers that are unique and defensible; the positioning process is to do with putting the brands in place and keeping them there. Developing a powerful and distinctive brand positioning involves a series of activities:
1. Understanding the product and its area of competence
2. Understanding the needs of the different segments of the market
3. Identifying the most attractive segment
4. Developing the brand that claims relevant benefits to the needs of the target group
5. Evaluating the uniqueness and benefits to the target group
6. Analyzing the fit between intended and perceived positioning and refining the brand according to the feedback
• Brand Personality: Brand personality is the medium through which brand identity is expressed and is builds on the emotional attachment of brands. Brands can be positioned as masculine or feminine, young or old, authoritative or light-hearted, radical or conservative, according to how advertising and visual identity are used. Brands can reflect human personality traits and can align themselves closely with the aspirations of their target audience.
• Brand Tracking:
1. MRA Group Brand Tracking Suite tracks thebrand since its launch. The suite provides real time brand reports with drill-down KPIs along with visual representation of brand space.
2. Our Brand Diagnostics Suite establish competitive opportunities, confirm brand resonance by every segment.
• Brand Performance Analysis: Brand Performance Analysis helps to analyze on the basis of selected parameters such as sales (value and volume), number of prescription and mode of channel for promotion (medical sales representative, literatures, and awareness for physicians and patients), and so forth. Apart from this, following comparisons are performed:
1. Brand Perceptual Map: Brand Perceptual Mapping is a diagrammatic technique that attempts to visually display the perceptions of customers or potential customers. Generally the position of a product, product line, brand, or company is displayed relative to their competition.
2. Brand Communication: We perform a communication strategy evaluation analysis to understand and correlate the different communication happening with different groups such as physicians, patients and payers through different channels.
• Enable to understand more effective brand-planning processes to address changing needs, channels and tactics
• Key analytics and insights can help to know the long-term value of brands
• Strengthen, maintain and leverage a current position that is already achieved