Achieving brand success demands a thorough knowledge about the key stakeholders and influencers, their needs and objectives, knowledge of funding flows and how they work in a particular indication and advanced understanding of the high possible scenarios and hurdles you may encounter.
Customer satisfaction and behavioral studies are undertaken to provide companies with strategically relevant insights on needs and attitudes, and how these factors are linked to brand selection.
• How to achieve strong brand image and which attributes need improvement in the particular indication?
• How KOL’s can impact brand image and how to track their response?
• How is my brand performing against competitors and what is the perception about brand?
• What is the valuation of brand and improvement needed for effective brand planning?
• Will expanding range of marketing channel and programs help to enhance brand image?
How We Help?
• We analyze brand for success and build strategy that helps for positioning and building effective brand value.
• We keep track of perception and experience of end user and KOL’s and measure the correlation with sales record
• We map future brand action by identifying threats and growth potential
MRA Group helps manage each component of your portfolio which is essential for enhancing the overall perception and competitive performance of your brand.
• Brand Analysis: Brand analysis pins down the current state of the brand. Who are the customers and what they’re looking for, what competitors are doing, and so forth.
• Brand Positioning: A brand’s position is a set of perceptions, impressions, ideas and feelings that consumers have for the product compared to its competitors. Brand positioning generates meaningful insights by comparing the brand position among its competitors. Brand positioning process involves the following major dimensions:
1. Brand value map
2. Value positioning (Price vs. quality)
• Brand Mapping: Brand mapping includes the following major dimensions:
1. Pricing comparison (High vs. Low price)
2. Low volume vs. high volume comparison
• Brand Performance Analysis : Brand Performance Analysis helps to analyze brands based on multiple parameters i.e. Sales data (value and volume), prescription data and mode of channel of brand promotion (medical sales representative, literatures - clinical and awareness for physicians and patients), and so forth.
• Brand Perceptual Map: Brand Perceptual Mapping is a diagrammatic technique used by marketers that attempts to visually display the perceptions of customers or potential customers. Generally the position of a product, product line, brand, or company is displayed relative to their competition.
• Brand Communication: We perform a communication strategy evaluation analysis to understand and correlate the different communication happening with different groups such as physicians, patients and payers through different channels
• Enable to understand more effective brand-planning processes to address changing needs, channels and tactics
• Key analytics and insights can help to know the long-term value of brands
• Strengthen, maintain and leverage a current position that is already achieved