Financial Data Analysis
Pharmaceutical and Bio-pharmaceutical industry is considered as a highly concentrated industry. Most of the companies are not widely diversified and more than 50% of revenue comes from core therapy area.
Financial analysis refers to the assessment of a business to deal with planning, budgeting, monitoring, forecasting of all financial details within an organization.
Financial analysis assesses the performance of stocks, bonds, commodities, and other types of investments. Financial studies involvefinancial statements and analysis of prices, sales, costs, expenses, and tax rates to determine a company's value by projecting its future earnings.
• How are my competitors’ financial performances in terms of earning, revenues and expenses?
• What is the trend of investment/expenditures compared to the revenues for different verticals?
• How much income did my company make last year, compared to its competitors?
• What is the break up for original and licensed brands’ sales of companies and how has it changed over the years?
How We Help?
• We evaluate company’s financial results, annual reports, investor information, analyst reports and opinion of investor relationship personnel’s in order to get detailed information on the following:
1. Company performance
2. Product performance
3. Quarter earnings
4. Product launch activities
5. M&A activities
6. New alliances and associations
7. Upcoming product/brand
8. Business plan and forecasts
• Budgeting Analysis: Analyzing and forecasting the trend of budgets for various products, therapy areas and geographies helps our clients to have a clear idea about their business strategy to achieve the same.
• Revenue Analysis: We analyze reports from financial consulting firms in order to provide detailed understanding of the brands which are yielding major share of revenue and the brands which are not yielding any desired revenue and causing diversion in the overall business strategy.
• Business Planning and Forecasting: Our analysis encompasses various parameters, description of a current or future venture, and expansion of project. Our plan provides an opportunity to establish a solid foundation and business plans encompassing predictions
• Financial data analysis is a key part of the business continuity process that analyzes critical business functions, identifies and quantifies the impact a loss of those functions (e.g., marketing, operational, financial).
• Efficient, in-depth analysis of the most critical functions in business environment
• Understanding the financial losses and intangible impacts of an extended outage
• Identifying the most vital resources to support business processes
• Defining a recovery time window upon which to design recovery strategies
• Making sound investment decisions on how best to keep and resume business operations