Managing thought leader relationships has become an important priority for pharmaceutical companies. Key Opinion Leaders are an important thought leader constituency for pharmaceutical companies. KOLs interact with and expect coordination among various types of users in pharmaceutical companies like clinical research, contract research, sales, marketing, medical education and clinical affairs.
As pharmaceuticals pipeline molecules are less likely to achieve blockbuster status, it is crucial to ensure the maximum ROI and ensure maximum acceptance within specific indications. Physicians and institutions increasingly rely on KOL guidance for prescribing new drugs.
• Who are the KOLs for my Products?
• How to identify right KOLs and where they are?
• Which conferences they are going to attend?
• How can I get to know the networks of KOLs and their influencing behavior?
At MRA Group, we have databases of top ranked Key Opinion Leaders who belong to various medicinal specialties and geographical locations. Key opinion leaders are identified and ranked using information from publicly available resources and primary research.
We have in-house proprietary tool to identify KOLs and their influencing behavior.
MRA Group’s database provides organizations with an understandable, rationally structured view of KOLs segments by specialty, therapeutic area, region, role, and level of influence.
How We Help?
• Identification of KOLs – collection of information through primary and secondary research and converting into intelligence
• Key Opinion Leader Identification and Profiling Services
• KOL Ranking
• Up-gradation and maintenance of the Key opinion leader database on an ongoing basis
• Mapping the entire Expert/KOL landscape to see connections, collaborations, networks, and most importantly of all – influence
• KOL Identification: KOLs are identified based on number of publications (authored and published), involvement in clinical trials (Researcher or investigator), education qualifications, affiliations, social media presence and patient base
• KOL Database Development: KOL Database are updated live and up-to-date by tracking KOL activity on continuous basis
• Rising Star Identification and Monitoring: Evaluation of emerging KOLs based on published journals and reports, therapeutic area associated with and affiliations and associations.
• Thought Leadership Management Success Tool: Create more targeted benchmarks, and key opinion leader profiles. Segmentation strategy to identify KOLs.
• Enable to target identified KOLs for entire product life cycle
• Enable clients to enroll KOLs in active/upcoming clinical trials
• To identify KOLs who can advocate the product and help in other marketing initiatives
• To identify the top rated KOLs and rising stars in each specialties and geographies to have focused sales and marketing approach