Before any potential new medicine can be discovered, scientists work to understand the disease to be treated as well as possible, and to unravel the underlying cause of the condition.
• What should my sales representatives know about disease before meeting Doctors?
• What is the epidemiology (prevalence, diagnosis and treatment rate) of particular disease?
• What are the major molecules in the given indication?
• How does the disease progress?
• What is the unmet need in your target area?
To take the advantage of our experience at MRA Group, we can work with you to build a customized solution for you and your organization that addresses a specific challenge or obstacle to outperforms in the market.
How We Help ?
• Measurement of the future potential impact of disease upon the population with respect to new disease cases, prevalence, premature death as well as potential years of life lost from disability and death;
• Measurement of the future potential impact of disease upon private sector disposable income impacts and public sector disposable income impacts
• Etiology Analysis: Our analysis incorporates detailed understanding of the cause of disease or pathologies and clinical characteristics of the patients. Etiology Analysis are carried out by following dimensions:
1. Disease symptom and severity pathway
2. Disease treatment pathway
3. Patient treatment algorithm
• Epidemiology Analysis: Epidemiological analysis encompasses studying the pattern, causes and effects of health and disease conditions in defined populations. Epidemiological Analysis is measured by following dimensions:
1. Incidence and prevalence rate calculations
2. Patient population calculation in defined geography
• Epidemiology Database: Our database incorporates incidence, prevalence, and patients pull for all the indications and geographies. With deep experience in automated health care database research, we implement scientifically rigorous safety studies. We understand both the opportunities and limitations associated with using databases for health research. We help our clients determine if it is feasible and effective to use databases to answer their epidemiology and drug safety questions. We routinely conduct database research to gain insight on:
1.The relative safety profile of medications, vaccines, and other treatments
2. Disease prevalence and public health impact
3. Background event rates
4. Patient characteristics
5. Treatment patterns and drug utilization
Our diversified research evaluates incidence and prevalence rates across the geographies in order to provide detailed information about the patient pull in multiple therapeutic areas.
• To equipped your sales team with good understanding of disease to outperform in their work.
• Cost – effective in-house training solutions for long term.