Competitor Strategy Assessment
Competitor Strategy Assessment allows an organization to focus and understandits direct competition which becomes useful to assess how company can get competitive edge in the market.
An industry analysis provides insights comprising of all the presumed strategic actions and reactions, effects on the profitability, long term and short term plan strategy with challenges they are facing to implement the same.
It is the result of all the strategies that provide the understanding about the ultimate growth potential of the company. Importantly, this analysis is applicable at the industry level as well as at SBU (Strategic Business Unit).
• Which strategy my competitor believes in when it comes to marketing of product?
• What is the strategy of my competitors for products line or area to focus?
• How well we are prepared to face the competition in the particular therapy area?
• What kind of changes competitors have made in the strategy and what is their impact?
• How does my company standing fare relative to others in the market place?
At MRA Group, we offer exceptionally robust pharma competitive strategy monitoring services, enabling business to gain the competitive advantage that only superior knowledge and actionable insight can provide.
How We Help?
• By providing the competitors' market entry strategy
• By assessing the history of competitors in terms of marketing strategic deals
• To study the market trend and pattern and compare competitors initiative aligned to that
• We provide complete strategy profile right from R&D to marketed product and from raw material purchase to merger and acquisition.
• Competitor Assessment: Competitive anticipating, preempting and reacting to competitors’ actions. Competitor assessment incorporates the following dimensions:
1. Recognizing companies that make products in the market that pose as direct competitors to ourclient’s products.
2. Weighing our client's products against competitors' products
3. Detailed understanding of the market concentration (such as large number of small players or small number of large players)
4. Measurement of the market's prevailing competitive intensity
5. In-depth understanding of the competitors' facile market entry
6. Describing our client’s competitive strategies against competitors and their products.