One of the most important points in the market competition is to equip with deep knowledge of competitors,what they are doing, which creates the base of optimizing strategy.
The right information at the right time in the right direction about the competitive landscape is critical to make the best decisions for the future of potential product. It involves a systematic analysis of future entry of molecules with the best practices wherever they may be found.
Competitive landscape analysis can help identify cost-effective opportunities that are highly prioritized by customers.
• How many molecules/products will come in the market for particular therapy area and when?
• What are the potential chances for each molecule to come into the market?
• How many of them are already in the market for other clinical conditions?
• How many of them are First-In-Class and Me-Too molecules among them?
MRA Group develops a Competitive Landscape that examines likelihood of success in the pipeline which can be followed by SWOT Analysis for each molecule.
How We Help?
• We identify key molecules in the particular therapy area to develop the landscape scene for particular time frame
• We provide key insights from KOLs and clinical trial results prospective to help clients to get detailed competitive scenario
• Competitive Analysis Grid: This grid shows in summary form exactly what’s happening within the competitors and the expected scene in near future.Competitor Analysis Grid includes the following dimensions:
1. Competitors information
2. Competitors’ products in market and their market shares
3. Past and present strategies
4. Competitor strength and weakness
5. Potential threats from competitors
6. Potential opportunities available to clients
• Competitive Feature Analysis: We review unique features of your competitor’s product offerings and analyze the impact of those features.Competitive Features Analysis is analyzed by the following dimensions:
1. Product feature and characteristics
2. Research and Development Activities
3. Therapeutic Indications
4. Dosage form
5. Qualitative as well as Quantitative composition
6. Product geographical presence
• The results can be used to improve the existing benchmark and integrate best practices
• Help client to evaluate new or potential competitors, identify strategic alliances for growth prospective