Competitive Intelligence - Pipeline
Effective pipeline management and keeping an eye on competitor’s pipeline are amongst the most critical aspects for any pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical company. Significant amounts of R&D and marketing expenses are spent in the development of products. All products, however, are not equally promising and do not give blockbuster returns.
Pipeline analysis enables companies to identify potential products and invest in them. This also allows companies to identify and discard products that have little or no return on investments.
• How is our competitor's portfolio in terms of patent in a specific area?
• Are my competitor promising pipeline molecule is complementary to my pipeline/marketed product or contradictory?
• What is the competitive landscape in a particular indication/therapy area e.g. targets, indications, drugs, competitors, clinical trials and associated developments?
• How the competition in market is now and how will it look in near future?
How We Help?
• Late stage products with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones
• Proactively assess competitors pipeline and their potential with their impact on the market
• Disease-area pipeline benchmarking intelligence
• Latest pipeline news and deals relating to the products of the company.
• Presents review of the products under development by companies and universities/research institutes
MRA Group provides trusted pipeline content, combined with key insight and comprehensive information on the in/out licensing deal of pipeline molecule.
Our research oriented and knowledgeable team members, with advanced academic backgrounds and intensive industry knowledge, provide insight to make the best decisions for the future of your innovative pipeline molecule.
• Pipeline Mapping: Pipeline Mapping involves the following dimensions:
1. Mapping of pipeline molecules within the therapeutic area
2. Detailed molecule profile including mechanism of action, safety profile, efficacy and clinical trials
3. Potential strategic impact of pipeline products on current brands
4. Generic competition within disease indication area
• Clinical Trials Monitoring: Clinical Trial Mapping involves the following dimensions:
1. Mapping of clinical trials related to a particular therapeutic area
2. Detailed clinical trial profiles includes clinical investigator profiling, clinical endpoint analysis, and clinical trial design
• Pipeline Landscape Analysis: Pipeline Landscape Analysis refers to in-depth details and understanding of competitor pipeline molecule profiles with expected success rates. It involves competitor’s pipeline molecules assessment; along with the commercial parameters such as peak value, estimated market share, estimated sales in initial years by geography. Analysis of competitors’ pipeline molecules is conducted in terms of efficacy, safety, mechanism of action and treatment pathway
• Enable to make or modify strategies by receiving time to time competitive landscape of pipeline molecules.
• Key decision makers get actionable intelligence to get an idea about the future competitions so that preparation can be done in advance.