Competitive Intelligence - Marketed Products
The pharmaceutical industry is facing lot of challenges, with increasing pressure from generic entries, and regulatory scrutiny for the number of new products in development. This competitive pressure demands for right information at right time to assess competitors’ commercial activities to minimize risk and making winning strategies.
Our customized services address client specific requirement by collating information from secondary research and taking opinion of KOLs by using advanced technologies of primary research.
• What is my company relative position in the market?
• How is my company growing in relation to global comparatives?
• What is the market share of my company in specific segment and country?
• Are my brands performing as per the budget and forecast targets?
• How is our brand performing in relation to our competitors?
• Are my brands growing as per the expected rates as or slower than the market?
• How are my brands performing in relation to global country benchmarks?
How We Help
• Monitoring changes and financial analysis of competitors’ portfolios
• Monitoring the positioning of competitive drugs and the sales policies
• Identifying and monitoring the opinion leaders and the symposia and conferences organized by competitors
• Identifying competitors’ sales structures and commercial priorities
• Overview of the company including business description, key information and facts and its locations and subsidiaries.
• Anticipating complaints, claims, or lawsuits about recently developed drugs
MRA Group provides trusted detailed company overviews and financials, licensing and deal information, and comprehensive information by introducing competitive intelligence procedures tailored to the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry requirements.
Our outputs typically include the following areas: Therapy areas analysis, Competitor deep-dive and Product level analysis.
We also provide regular updates and ad-hoc analysis.
Key solution or tailored dashboard customized with additional metrics, KPIs and State-of-the-art graphs and charts for quick and easy insights make our services unique and easy to use and understand.
• Competitive Intelligence (CI): Information is more readily and publically available than ever before. With a development of internet, information on market trends, buyers, suppliers, competitors, distributors, and product development is easily available. Competitive Intelligence is determined by the following factors:
1. Competitor Activity Tracker
2. Competitor deep-dive Analysis
3. Country/Company Profiling
4. Customer Attribute Analysis
• Competitor Landscape Analysis (CLA): Competitor Landscape Analysis refers to in-depth details and understanding of competitor product profiles. It begins with a review of the competitors' market presence by customer segment, along with the value chain and/or by geographical market analysis. Analysis of competitors’ strategies is conducted in terms of products and services, strengths and weaknesses and growth models.
• Business Expansion Analysis: Business Expansion Analysis refers to a business development analysis methodology which is applied in order to identify existing and new growth opportunities. Expansion can either be in form of product/service development or market expansion or a combination of these two aspects.
• Business Impact:
• Key decision makers get actionable intelligence and a clear picture about the competition to compete in the market.
• Our clients can streamline the efforts in product development based on the market saturation level across different levels thus increasing the return on investment
• Our clients can focus on business strategy development by streamline their marketing efforts