Brand Awareness is the extent to which a brand is recognized by potential customers, and is correctly associated with a particular product. Expressed usually as a percentage of target market, brand awareness is the primary goal of advertising in the early months or years of a product's introduction.
Brand Awareness studies are undertaken in order to understand the consumer perspective regarding a particular brand and how consumers recognize and recall a brand.
• Who are my on-called-on target physicians and how can I contact them?
• How consumers make decision while making pharmaceutical product purchase decision?
• Are my customers aware of our brand/product?
• How does customers recall a brand while decision making?
• How is the brand awareness of competitor products and how it is affecting my brand?
How We Help?
• We help our clients to measure the brand perception of all of your competitive products
• We map brand recall and brand recognition of each of your products by offering customized series of regularly scheduled analysis (LADDER Concept)
• We measure the effectiveness of promotional campaigns across the multiple channels and provide insights on the same
MRA Group helps manage each of your pharmaceutical products recall and recognition as a necessary parameter for enhancing the overall consumer perception and brand awareness.
• Brand Awareness: Brand awareness is an important way of promoting products. There are multiple factors that differentiate one product from its competitors. So, the brand which maintains the highest awareness among its competitors will usually get the highest sales. Brand Awareness process is determined by the following dimensions:
• Recall Analysis: Brand Recall is the extent to which a brand name is recalled as a member of a brand, product or service class, as distinct from brand recognition.
• Recognition Analysis: To measure brand recognition and the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, many companies will perform experiments on study groups. Both aided and unaided recall tests may be used. With similar products, brand recognition will result in higher sales, even if both brands are of equal quality.
• Enable our clients to empathize more effective on brand awareness to address brand recall and brand recognition among its customer
• Business loop-holes analysis in the existing brand awareness strategy
• Strategy development for sales force that maintain desired reach and frequency
• Promotional material development in order to customize brand recall and awareness programs